Join Goldbeck Consulting as Dissemination and Exploitation Manager
Goldbeck Consulting is involved in a number of collaborative EU and UK funded research and innovation projects in materials science and digitalisation. We are hiring an Innovation Dissemination and Exploitation Manager to work on these projects and strengthen the planning and execution of Goldbeck Consulting communications.
Innovation Dissemination and Exploitation Manager position (part time)
- Location: United Kingdom, home office based
- Part time, flexible working
- Strong communicator and proven track record of science communication in different forms and media.
- Self-motivated, naturally curious and an independent worker
- Collaborative and happy to contribute to various teams spanning across Europe
- Independent, proactive and creative, exploiting opportunities for collaboration that further the goals of both the project and the company
- Interested in business and exploitation aspects of science innovation
- Pro-active management of communication and dissemination of project outcomes
- Producing communication and dissemination content including reports on workshops and writing overview and White Papers based on science and marketing research results and literature surveys
- Contributing to exploitation management and business planning for scientific projects
- Organising, leading and contributing to project meetings and workshops using online collaborative tools and in person at various locations throughout Europe
- Supporting related administrative tasks such as project reporting
- You are educated to at least degree level and have experience of working in the science/engineering field.
- You have very strong and proven communication skills.
- You are passionate about interdisciplinary work, curious and a quick learner.
- You enjoy understanding and communicating technical solutions and abstract concepts and their value to business.
- You have an interest in the field of innovation exploitation and ideally training and/or proven track record in a related field such as product management and business planning.
About the job
You will be working in an intellectually stimulating environment. You will be collaborating with leading researchers from academia and industry throughout Europe. We offer a flexible way of working. The position will be part time (at least 50%) but has potential to grow to full time employment.
The role is home based in the UK (a location in the area of Cambridge/London is preferred) and is paid at a competitive rate according to level of experience.
Please send your application and CV by 30th April 2023 to: email@example.com